is the number one Authorized Earphone Dealer in the US since 1995.
t-JAYS Three noise isolating earphones deliver an ultra-wide frequency range with a resonating deep bass response and a sound experience which will stop you in your tracks. Sound is clean and natural with instrumentals and vocals reproduced in exactly the way the performers originally intended. Featuring an ergonomic low profile design that is incredibly comfortable even when lying down, the t-JAYS can be worn in traditional earphone position or anchored behind the ear for sports mode. Includes 5 different sizes of soft silicon sleeves to ensure perfect fit and noise isolation, airplane adapter, splitter for music sharing and domed rubberized hard case for traveling protection.Features
- Delivers an ultra wide soundstage with a resonating deep bass response and a vivid sound experience which will stop you in your tracks.
- Ergonomic: Unique flat profile design sits flush with your ear for ultimate comfort lying down or on-the-go
- Sports Ready: wearable in standard earphone position or for sports activity, can be secured behind the ear with option to split the cable
- Noise isolating system blocks ambient noise for on-the-go music enjoyment
- 5 pairs of silicone sleeves from XXS to L for perfect fit /noise isolation plus sound splitter for sharing , extension cable, airplane adapter & rubberized, protective hard case packaged in eco-friendly reusable storage container
Overall Rating for t-JAYS THREE Earphones - $99.99
|(based on 1 review)| Wow! took a little bit to adjust the position of the ear pieces, but once settled in these are wonderful. clean highs, dynamic range is great, bass is solid but not boomy. Lots of "room." Expensive, but worth it, given the often mediocre sound and fit of standard ear buds. These are in-ear headphones, and the distinction is an important one.
tJ3's are awesome.
By Sound Fiend from Austin, TX on June 12, 2012
Pros:Sound, sound, sound.
Cons:carry case is too clever, but once again the effort to figure out the best way to put the set inside is worth it. No worries..
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very lightweight and surprisingly comfortable the T-Jays Three deliver a robust bass and a very good mid range with lots of presence. Highs are subdued and the overall sound signature is warm and “bassy”.
These little dynamos have an odd shape – very different than the contoured earphones but still manage to be very comfortable. They can be worn either way: hanging from your ears or with the cables routed behind the ears for which you will need to wear the left earpiece on the right ear and vice-versa. The inversion of the earpieces does not affect performance.