Shure SE215m+ Special Edition with m+ communication cable
Offering outstanding performance and value, the Special Edition SE215m+SPE Sound Isolating™ Earphones with Remote + Mic takes performance, connectivity and durability to a new level.
Single dynamic MicroDrivers provide detailed audio and enhanced bass in a stylish and distinctive white finish.
An integrated three-button remote and microphone offers convenient device and playback controls from the detachable, replaceable cable. Each pair is made to exacting, industry-renowned Shure quality standards and built to withstand the rigors and abuses of everyday life.
Features & Benefits:
• Single dynamic MicroDriver earphones with detailed sound and enhanced bass extension, features an acoustical network tuned for extended bass performance.
• Detachable, replaceable, 50” Kevlar®-reinforced cable with MMCX connectors, wireform fit and inline remote and microphone.
• Soft-touch integrated remote and microphone controls device playback, volume, and sound for calls and voice control apps.
. Apple-certified Made for iPhone features: Controls playback, volume and calls, and use with SIRI Play Music, Pause Music, Volume Up/Down, Skip to Next Track, Skip to Previous Track, Restart Current Track, Fast-forward, Send/End Call, SIRI, Take Photo1/8th inch Stereo connectors compatible with Apple-certified protective cases. Some features work with iOS devices only
. Android compatibility is device-dependent
• Distinctive white and gray color scheme makes a bold statement. Comfortable, Sound Isolating™ sleeves block up to 37 dB of outside noise. Passive sound isolation for uncolored, artifact-free sound.
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
I just got this product today and so far i am quite impressed with the sound quality. As the other typical SE215 reviews say, this particular IEM is pretty bassy. I would say i really like the design as well as the sound. For the durability, this product looks quite durable and the cable is quite thick which is nice. I would update this review with the performance of the durability in a few months. I would recommend buying this product from this website. Their response is pretty fast. The only thing that I was not satisfied is the shipping (handled by usps) which was one day late from the expected delivery.
I have purchased before from FMA (Earphone Solutions) and have yet to be disappointed. The very first pair I bought years ago with removable cables, well the first day I used them, I broke the cable. Replaced without question. Now on to these remarkable IEM's, are they the "Best" ever? No, they are not but they are pretty spectacular for the price. A little heavy on the bottom end but not muddy, very clean, Mid's shine as well, a little light on the top end though. No worries on that point. They sound great. I called, asked Flavio about them when I got the e-mail announcing that they would be shipping soon, he told me they were fantastic for a "kicking around" pair and I would not be disappointed. I am pleased to say that they are a deal not to be passed up on. I have much more expensive IEMs and headphones but these are my new everyday, take everywhere pieces. I listened to them through a Ray Samuels Hornet-M amplifier, as well as my Dragonfly Red Series DAC and loved them. Do yourself a favor, buy a pair, use your expensive ones in controlled settings without worry of breaking, weather or whatever may come up. If you don't have a decent pair, have no worries, these enter the market at the perfect price and are worth it hands down.
Thank you Mark!
Question & Answers
Questions on Shure SE215m+ Special Edition with m+ communication cable
How does the communication cable work with a Samsung S5 phone. What works and what doesn't regarding the control buttons on the cable.
- Tech Support answered:
- The cable included with the SE215M+ is only guaranteed to work seamlessly with Apple products (3 button control). Functionality with other devices will be limited and will vary.
Is the cable compatible with Apple products? If not can we swap it out with one that is?
- Tech Support answered:
- Yes, the cable included is the 3 button one, for Apple products.