Sennheiser Momentum Headphones
Bridging the gap between outstanding sound and portability, the Sennheiser Momentum headphones combine modern features and stellar sound in a retro-cool design.
The Momentum headphones will bring out the details in your music with a fresh look that harkens back to classic over-ear designs.
Featuring brushed metal ear cup sliders and a rugged leather headband, the Momentum is durable for on-the-go use as well as lounging at home.
The soft cushioned ear cups fit comfortably over your ears while the closed-back design blocks out external noise and keeps music from leaking out and disturbing others, so you can enjoy your music in any setting. And because Sennheiser has been improving headphone sound quality for more than 40 years, you can be sure the Momentums will sound as striking as they look, with deep bass response and revealing clarity.
The 3-button remote lets you play and pause music, skip between tracks and control the volume. A built-in microphone on the remote lets you take calls on your iPhone, while the remote lets you answer calls and hang up. The remote cable terminates in an adjustable miniplug, so you can determine the angle that best suits your portable setup. The Momentums low impedance ensures these headphones are easily driven by your mobile device, for great sound wherever you go.
- Closed-back design to block out external noise
- Deep bass response and revealing clarity
- Metal ear cup sliders and rugged leather headband for durability
- Soft leather ear pads for long-lasting comfort
- Miniplug cable with in-line 3-button remote and microphone for use with iPhone and iPod
- Remote cable for customizable angled fit
- Standard miniplug cable
- Hard shell carrying case
- 1/4-inch adapter
- Frequency Response: 16-22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 110 dB
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Weight: 6.70 oz
Question & Answers
Questions on Sennheiser Momentum Headphones
I was wondering about the Sennheiser Momentums and whether they are the new Momentum Black version announced by Sennheiser or if they are the standard brown coloured edition.
Also, I'd like to know if and when the Momentum Blacks would be in stock if they aren't already.
- Tech Support answered:
- We carry both versions (brown and black) however, we are not allowed to ship Sennheiser products outside the US. We apologize for the inconvenience.