Shipping Rates to Canada
- FedEx Priority International - Usually $19.95 - with tracking number and insurance. Transit time is ->2-3 days
- AB, BC, MB, NB, NS, ON and QC: $19.95 most orders.
- NL, NT, NU, PE, SK and YT: $39.95 most orders.
- FedEx will charge a $26 surcharge for addresses that are considered "Extended Delivery Area" in Canada. If that is the case you will be notified via email for approval prior to processing your order.
- Dimensional weight of box - usually greater than actual weight **
- Tax, VAT and import duties will be due upon arrival.
** Using dimensional weight calculations, a freight carrier will charge for lightweight (low density) packages as if they had a greater weight (the weight of the package at the minimum accepted density). For example, a box of clothing shipped internationally which weighs 10 pounds, and measures 18 x 18 x 18 inches, would be charged as if it weighed 36 pounds: (18 x 18 x 18)/166 = 35.1 pounds which is then rounded up to 36 pounds. This is the weight the package would theoretically weigh if it had a density of 166 in3/lb or 10.4 lb/ft3. (18 x 18 x 18) = 3.375 ft3 x 10.4 lb/ft3 = 35.1 lbs.
You have no items to compare.